Sunday 22 November 2009

Going where God goes

In my last blog I commented on wanting to tell you where God is leading me.

This I am positive of and I am sure that those of you who know me well what I am about to say will come of no surprise. God has placed on me a real annointing in evangelism, my heart has such a passion to see lost souls found, to bind up the broken hearted and to give the hopeless hope, so while here in YWAM Carlisle I am finding every opportunity I can to put into practice so God can work in me more what he has planned for me. God has been most wonderful in providing many opportunities, tonight even as I write this I am off to support a local church in a youth event and other opportunities involve creating and directing a script for a Christmas play making the gospel more accessible for young people. This is to take place on the Dec 5th so please be praying that the preparations go well and the YWAM team stay well and that the kids hearts are open to the message of the performance.

What God also seems to have been doing is leading me into a very definate calling. My heart is for the nations to the unreached nations where God is hard to come by in the lives of that nations people and of course where God is rare persecution is of course very high. My heart still though is to go to the people who are broken hearted, those without hope, those who need a friend, those who are hungry, those without a home. I want to encourage those
who on a daily basis are persecuted because they left their nations/families religion and beliefs to follow Jesus. Did you know that only 2% of the worlds missionaries go to these unreached peoples and that is not enough I desire to up the average.

I have been asked and encouraged by many to do a School of evangelism in Norway for 9months where i will grow in my annointed calling by God but I will also get the opportunities to lead groups and encourage them to step out and evangelise. Which is very exciting. This school will be for 9months and it is very much a stepping stone to where God is leading me.

So it is obvious that i am asking for your prayers in this. I have strong inclinations that this is right, but I want to be convinced that i may walk forward in undivded faith with God and nothing less. So when you pray and you feel God speaking to you concerning all that I have said I encourage you to tell me and take the risk. I will test and approve all that is given to me so do not be afraid to get it wrong. The bigger risk is to say nothing =) i say this with love and encouragement.

I have also another opportunity that after my SOE to come back to Carlisle and help set up a SOE in the base and to be on staff there and bring God into Carlisle by heling DTS students take risks in evangelism. I would also ask for prayer in this too.

Thank you for your prayers, please continue to spread the message because I can't do this without you.
May the God of all provision provide for you in your deepest needs. Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment