Sunday 13 December 2009

Intamacy can be hard

Good evening
from Carlisle =)

I know it has only been a couple of days since my last post but I felt it was important as the days are quicly counting down before outreach to stay ontrack with what is going on, so expect a blog every week =) as there is only 3 weeks left of the lecture phase. WOW, time flys.

Anyway this past week has been on the 'Father Heart of God'. What I have learnt about the 'Father Heart of God' is that it is about intamacy, when we get to that place of intamacy we begin to learn what is really on Daddy's heart. I have also discovered that to have the Fathers heart can be very hazadous indeed and to ask for it is even more hazadous. At the heart of Daddy is love because he is love, so to get into that secret place is one of the most beautiful things as you discover just how much Daddy loves you. But the 'Father Heart of God' does not stop there with that comes with the realisation of how much Daddy loves oter people too, people we hate, people he hurt us, people we have judged. Daddy has a heart for the lost, a heart for the broken many of which we would call terrorists and the like.

I have also begunto understand to have the Fathers heart is to hate sin as much as he does. Many of us are beginning to understand and experience that to have Daddy's heart is to experience it, it has for many of us become an emotional response we have begun to grieve just as God grieves over the troubles of his children. Sometimes it comes as tears, other times it has come as physical pain. The 'Father Heart of God' is intense. In short it means to be closer connected to Daddys heart.

I want to also share how Daddy has been giving me a Father heart. It has been anointed over me that I will become a Father figure to many specifically to the South African children and to the lost. Specfically those who have alkready heard the gospel message but have not understood it or have not been trained properly in it so they do not understand what it means to step fully into the inheritance which theres now. And in short I will say it as begun and as I have been asking for more the Fathers heart Daddy has been giving it too me, me in small doses it would seem. My heart is really growing for the young South African children God has been showing me the hopelessness that they feel and all the joy that has been robbed from them as many have lost Mothers and Fathers and are having to support a family of children when they are only 12 years old themselves. Many of them don't have homes and many are infected with diesease and viruses.

But I would like to ask you to keep praying that Daddy releases more of Fathers heart into mine that I would share in deeper intamacy with him. Your prayers as you know as I have been saying repeatedly have been having powerful effects so I ask you to continue.

As always spread the word.
Many blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment